Tesco Chewable Vitamin C 500Mg 90S
- Orange Flavour Chewable Vitamin C Food Supplement with Sweeteners. 90 Tablets.
- for immune and antioxidant support
Bulking Agent (Sorbitol), Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Sweeteners (Aspartame*, Acesulfame K), Flavouring, Acacia.
*CONTAINS A SOURCE OF PHENYLALANINE
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Temperature: , ,
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Microwave from frozen
Number of uses
- FOR SAFETY:.Do not use if inner seal is broken.STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.For best before end: see side of label.KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.If you are taking medication please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should not take any vitamin or mineral supplement without first consulting their doctor or antenatal clinic.EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION MAY PRODUCE A LAXATIVE EFFECT.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Typical weight per tablet|
|Vitamin C||38344mg (47930%NRV)||500mg (625%NRV)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016