Ella's Kitchen Strawberries Plus Apples 120G
- Strawberries + Apples
- My dad made a promise to me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our products that is full of goodness. I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- Ella x
- P.S. let's be friends
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- Hello, I'm 100% organic pureed strawberries, apples + a dash of lemon juice - with nothing else added.
- Who am I made for? My ingredients are suitable from 4 months. I'm also great when mixed into chunkier food for babies who are ready for more texture. The Government advises that you don't need to wean your little one until they are 6 months. Every baby is different!
- 100% I'm organic
- Super smooth
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- No added sugar, salt or water
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
- I do not contain gluten
- Pack size: 120g
- No added sugar or salt
Organic Apples 79%, Organic Strawberries 21%, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate (a dash), Other Stuff 0%
- Free From: Gluten
Keep me in a cupboard. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen - I'll be a bit cold but still taste yummy!
I'm produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. To warm me, stand me in hot water and check I'm not too hot. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
- Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0)330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pack|
|-of which saturates||<0.1g||<0.1g|
|-of which sugars||9.8g||11.8g|
Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019