- Milk chocolate egg containing Smarties (milk chocolate (65%) in a crisp sugar shell)
- Cocoa Plan®
- The Nestlé Cocoa Plan® works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Learn more: www.nestlecocoaplan.com
- For more details visit... www.nestle.co.uk
- Good to remember
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle is one of life's little pleasures.
- Pack size: 122g
Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Skimmed Milk Powder, Vegetable Fat (Mango Kernel/ Palm/ Sal/ Shea), Butterfat (from Milk), Wheat Flour, Rice Starch, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates (Safflower, Radish, Black Carrot, Lemon, Hibiscus), Orange Oil, Spirulina Concentrate, Glazing Agents (Carnauba Wax, Beeswax White), Milk Chocolate Egg Shell contains Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Store cool and dryBest Before End: See base of pack
Preparation and Usage
- Share or save your chocolate egg!
- Know Your Servings
- 1/8 Product = 1 Serving
Number of uses
Contains 8 servings
- Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Carton. Card - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Every care is taken to ensure that this product reaches you in good condition. If it does not, please return the pack and its contents to the Consumer Services Manager at the York address stating when and where it was purchased. We shall be pleased to reimburse your purchase and postage costs. This guarantee applies to the UK and ROI only. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||16.4g||2.7g||20g||14%|
|of which: sugars||60.4g||9.8g||90g||11%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 8 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020