Garnier Skin Naturals Hand Repair Restoring Cream 100Ml
- Body Repair Hand Cream Dry Skin
- Intensive restoring hand cream
- Is intensive restoring hand cream right for me?
- Yes, if your skin feels tight or extra-dry.
- How does it work?
- Its formula contains Maple Sap which is renowned for its soothing properties. It intensively nourishes the skin with moisture and instantly soothes. Enriched with Glycerin, it moisturises the skin leaving it feeling soft and supple and more comfortable.
- Result: soothed and intensely moisturised, hands feel soft, supple and comfortable again.
- Proven effectiveness:
- Hands feel hydrated
- Hands are moisturised
- Comfort restored to skin
- Garnier Skin Naturals:
- Use, wherever possible, active natural ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity.
- Formulate and test under dermatological control to ensure kindness to the skin.
- Extra dry skin
- Maple sap extract
- Anti dryness
- High performance formula
- Dermatologically tested
- Pack size: 100ml
Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Acer Saccharinum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in France
Preparation and Usage
- Do not apply on the face.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- Garnier Customer Careline
- 0800 0854 375 (UK), 1800 818 675 (ROI)
- W6 8AZ.
100 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016