Adios Max 100S
- A traditional herbal aid for slimming
- Bladderwrack extract 120mg
- A traditional herbal medicinal product used as an aid to slimming as part of a calorie controlled diet, based on traditional use only.
Each Tablet contains 120mg Extract (as Dry Extract) from Bladderwrack Thallus (Fucus Vesiculosus L.) (5:1) Extraction Solvent 30% Methanol, Also contains Lactose, Sucrose and Iodine - see leaflet for further information
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: For oral use only. Please read and retain the enclosed patient information leaflet. Adults (18 years and above): Take one tablet three times a day, usually at mealtimes, as part of a calorie controlled diet and extra exercise.
Name and address
- 'Adios' Trademark and Traditional Herbal Registration Holder:
- Diomed Herbals,
- SG4 7QR,
- DDD Ltd,
- WD18 7JJ.
- DDD Ltd,
- WD18 7JJ.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 18
Not to be taken by children, adolescents under 18 or the elderly. Do not use if you are taking antiocoagulants e.g. warfarin. Do not use if you have a thyroid disorder, or are taking any other medicines or dietary supplements containing iodine. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not use after the expiry date shown on this carton and the container.
100 x Tablets
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016