Nescafe Dolce Gusto Mocha Coffee Pods 16 Capsules
- Whole Milk Powder with sugar, Cocoa and Soluble Coffee.
- More information on:
- www.dolce gusto.co.uk
- www.dolce gusto.ie
- Discover NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Mocha, a delicious cocoa beverage with a hint of coffee made with two capsules. An indulgent-tasting drink topped with a generous cocoa foam.
- The box contains 16 capsules (8 cocoa capsules and 8 milk capsules) designed for NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® capsule coffee machines for you to prepare 8 mugs of Mocha.
- Harmonious Combination of Cocoa and Coffee
- Our talented coffee creators have combined delicious cocoa and a hint of Arabica coffee, with the creamy taste of milk to create a unique indulgent-tasting beverage.
- Over 30 Coffee Creations
- With NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®, you can enjoy over 30 premium coffee creations, whether you like your coffee short or long, black or white. Enjoy a choice of bold Ristretto, intense Espresso, aromatic Lungo and full-bodied Grande or frothy Cappuccino, smooth Latte Macchiato, or even hot chocolate, teas, and cold beverages.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere
- NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Mocha
- A delicious cocoa beverage with a hint of coffee
- Indulgent tasting drink topped with a generous cocoa foam
- Made with two capsules
- Pack size: 216g
Whole Milk Powder, Sugar (10.1%), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Whole Milk Powder (32.0%), Sugar (31.6%), Cocoa (23.8%), Soluble Coffee (12.5%), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)
Store in a clean, cool and dry place
Preparation and Usage
- Easy to Prepare
- Simply slide the cocoa-coffee capsule first and then the milk capsule into your NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® machine. Your Mocha will be ready right away.
Number of uses
8 Makes 8 servings
- Good to Talk
- Tel 0800 707 60 66 (UK)
- Tel 00800 63785385 (IRE)
- Nestlé UK Ltd.,
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
216 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100 g||Per 100 ml||Per 220 ml|
|Energy||1858 kJ||226 kJ||501 kJ|
|-||443 kcal||54 kcal||120 kcal 6 %*|
|Fat||19,1 g||2,3 g||5,1 g 7 %*|
|of which saturates||12,0 g||1,5 g||3,2 g 16 %*|
|Carbohydrate||45,8 g||5,6 g||12,4 g 5 %*|
|of which sugars||44,7 g||5,5 g||12,1 g 13 %*|
|Fibre||4,7 g||0,6 g||1,3 g -|
|Protein||19,4 g||2,4 g||5,3 g 11 %*|
|Salt||0,60 g||0,07 g||0,16 g 3 %*|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8 400kJ/2 000kcal)||-||-||-|
|Makes 8 servings||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016