Wellwoman 50+ 30S
- Food Supplement
- Wellwoman Supports Wellbeing of Women
- For more information visit: www.wellbeingofwomen.org.uk
- UK's No1 for women*
- *UK's No1 women's supplements brand
- Intelligent nutrition™ for women over 50
- Wellwoman® 50+ has been designed to help safeguard the special nutritional needs of women aged 50 and above. A comprehensive range of nutrients and trace elements to support key areas of health including:
- Brain & Nervous System
- Vitamins B6, B12, biotin and vitamin C contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system, combined with pantothenic acid which contributes to normal mental performance.
- Heart & Circulation
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart. Folic acid, vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the normal blood cell formation.
- Active Lifestyle
- Vitamins B6 and B12, copper and iron contribute to normal energy release. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails, plus selenium and vitamin D which contribute to normal function of the immune system.
- Normal Vision
- The comprehensive formula includes zinc and riboflavin (vit. B2) which contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
- With 10µg Vit. D the level recommended by the UK Department of Health
- This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellwoman® multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living About Vitabiotics Vitabiotics is the UK's No. 1 vitamin company, founded over 45 years ago. Our former Chairman Prof. A.H. Beckett OBE was one of the world's leading scientists and instilled our philosophy for research, innovation and excellence in nutrition. Prof. Arnold Beckett OBE, PhD, DSc (1920-2010) Chairman of Vitabiotics for 18 years Professor Emeritus, University of London
- 26 nutrients
- To help maintain health & vitality
- Vitamin B6, pantothenic acid & iron contribute to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise Innovation 2018
- Advanced vitamin & mineral supplement for women aged 50 & above
- No yeast or lactose
- No preservatives
- Wellwoman is not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Vitamins B6, B12, biotin and vitamin C contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system, combined with pantothenic acid which contributes to normal mental performance
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Folic acid, vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the normal blood cell formation
- Vitamins B6 and B12, copper and iron contribute to normal energy release
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails, plus selenium and vitamin D which contribute to normal function of the immune system
- The comprehensive formula includes zinc and riboflavin (vit. B2) which contribute to the maintenance of normal vision
Maltodextrin, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carriers: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Copper Chlorophyllin], Glycerin), Zinc Sulphate, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Phosphatidylcholine (Lecithin, Soya), Ferrous Fumarate, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Green Tea Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), L-Carnitine Tartrate, Betacarotene (Carriers: Starch, Water, Antioxindat: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Lutein Esters, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium, Salt), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Riboflavin, Copper Sulphate, Co-Enzyme Q10, Manganese Sulphate, Chromium Trichloride, Sodium Selenate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Free From: Lactose
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
Store below 25ºC in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Place of Provenance
Made in Britain
Preparation and Usage
- One tablet per day with your main meal.
- Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach.
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
Name and address
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Tel: 020 8955 2662
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Not to be taken on an empty stomach.
30 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Typical Values Av. per Tablet||% EC NRV†|
|Lutein Esters||2 mg||-|
|Green Tea Extract||20 mg||-|
|Co-enzyme Q10||2 mg||-|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)||20 mg||-|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||10 mg||-|
|Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU)||10 µg||200|
|Vitamin E||15 mg α-TE||125|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||14 mg||1273|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||4 mg||286|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||30 mg NE||188|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||200 µg||100|
|Vitamin B12||5 µg||200|
|Pantothenic Acid||6 mg||100|
|†NRV - Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016