- Energy523kJ 125kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 363kJ / 87kcal
- Potato in a spiced tomato and onion sauce.
- A taste of India. Potatoes, onion and tomato finished with cumin and coriander. Working in partnership with expert Indian chefs, we use traditional layering methods to create depth of flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Potato (35%), Tomato, Onion, Tomato Juice, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Water, Ginger Purée, Green Chilli, Coriander Powder, Sugar, Cornflour, Salt, Coriander Leaf, Cumin Powder, Curry Leaves, Turmeric Powder, Cumin Seed, Black Mustard Seed.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. The allergens in this product have changed, also may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 3½ mins / 3 mins
Heat on full power for 2 minutes (800W/900W). Peel back film lid, stir, re-cover and heat on full power for a further 1½ minutes (800W) / 1 minute (900W). Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir well before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze
- Caution: This product can contain small fibres which come from the ginger purée.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (144g**)|
|Energy||363kJ / 87kcal||523kJ / 125kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019