- Energy349kJ 83kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2054 kJ
- Milk chocolate mini eggs in a crisp sugar shell
- Good to remember
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Cocoa Plan:
- Supporting farmers for better chocolate. Working with UTZ to support cocoa farmers. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com.
- SMARTIES are the original colourful confectionery - tasty treats of smooth milk chocolate covered in a colourful crisp sugar shell.
- Smarties mini eggs are a colourful and tasty treat
- With no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives it's a treat you can feel happy to give
- Coloured by nature - from food and plant extracts only
- Pack size: 100G
Milk Chocolate (63%) (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Butterfat (from Milk), Lactose (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Flavouring), Sugar, Wheat Starch, Glazing Agents (Gum Arabic, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax White, Shellac), Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates (Safflower, Radish, Lemon, Hibiscus), Flavouring, Spirulina Concentrate, Invert Sugar Syrup
- May contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts and Soya
Store cool and dry
Number of uses
Contains approximately 5 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
- Good to talk
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY.
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per serving**/ 5 ovetti||Reference Intake*||% RI* Per 5 ovetti|
|Energy||2054 kJ||349 kJ||8400 kJ|
|-||489 kcal||83 kcal||2000 kcal||4 %|
|Fat||19.8 g||3.4 g||70 g||5 %|
|of which: saturates||11.4 g||1.9 g||20 g||10 %|
|Carbohydrate||73.5 g||12.5 g||260 g||5 %|
|of which: sugars||71.6 g||12.2 g||90 g||14 %|
|Fibre||1.2 g||0.2 g||-||-|
|Protein||3.4 g||0.6 g||50 g||1 %|
|Salt||0.09 g||0.02 g||6 g||<1 %|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**5 mini eggs||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 5 servings. Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020