- Power Plus Active Tablets.
- For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- www.happier homes.com
- Harpic Power Plus Tablets start working immediately to thoroughly clean under the waterline, without any need to scrub.
- Deep clean without scrubbing
- Remove 100% limescale
- Works in the u-bend
- Pack size: 200g
Contains: 5-15% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, <5%: Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants
Keep in a cool place and away from humidity.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Dosage Instructions
- For regular cleaning, use 1 tablet per week
- For best results, leave for 6 hours before flushing
- For removal of heavy limescale build up, use 2 tablets and leave overnight
- Suitable for septic tanks
- Usage Instructions & Directions
- 1. Wear suitable gloves when removing the protective wrapper.
- 2. Lift up the toilets seat and carefully drop the tablet(s) into you toilet bowl.
- 3. Leave for at least 20 minutes with the toilet seat in the upright position.
- 4. Flush toilet.
Number of uses
- Harpic™ Consumer Services. For help and advice contact us:
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01661 7318
HARPIC POWER + TOILET CLEANER 8 ACTIVE TABLETS
WARNING CAUTION HARPIC Power Plus Active Tablets. Keep out of reach of children. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Wear protective gloves. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention. IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. WARNING
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019