Aquafresh My Big Teeth 6+ Years Mouthwash 300Ml
- Fluoride Mouthwash
- New adult teeth are not as strong as you might think. Enamel on new adult teeth is softer and more vulnerable to decay due to sugar acids, the key cause of cavities. Also the mix of little and big teeth makes them more difficult to clean.
- Big teeth need to be cared for properly as they are the teeth your child should have for the rest of their lives.
- New adult teeth are not as strong as you think. Enamel on new adult teeth is softer and more vulnerable to decay. Also, the mix of little and big teeth makes them more difficult to clean.
- Aquafresh Big Teeth 6+ Kids Mouthwash is specially designed by dental experts to give all-in-one protection for new big teeth, little teeth, gaps and gums:
- Cavity protection
- Freshens Breath
- Fights plaque bacteria*
- Contains ingredients that help fight plaque & maintain healthy gums**.
- It contains fluoride to strengthen teeth and is alcohol free.
- Whole mouth protection... by getting to where your brush misses!
- *in laboratory tests
- **with twice daily brushing
- How to use:
- Your child uses mouthwash twice daily after brushing
- You fill cap to the 10ml line and your child rinses for up to 60 seconds before spitting out.
- You supervise
- Specially designed for children 6+ years
- All-in-one Protection
- 24h Sugar Acid Protection formula*
- Child-friendly fruity flavour
- Clinically tested
- Antibacterial action
- 225ppm fluoride
- *follow a healthy diet and brush twice daily as protection decreases between brushing
- Pack size: 300ml
Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 338, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Allantoin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Limonene, CI 17200, Contains: 0.05% w/w Sodium Fluoride (225 ppm Fluoride)
- Lifestyle Other Text: Alcohol-free
Preparation and Usage
- Always follow the label directions: Use twice daily. Measure 10 ml and rinse for 1 minute then spit out.
Name and address
- TW8 9GS,
- Stonemasons Way,
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,
- Stonemasons Way,
- Dublin 16,
- We value your feedback
- GB: 0800 028 10 74
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 6
Do not swallow. Do not rinse with water. Do not drink from the bottle. As with other oral care products, if irritation occurs discontinue use. May cause staining. Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for children under 6 years. Do not use if plastic wrap is missing or not intact.
300 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016