- Why use TRESemmé luxurious moisture shampoo? The TRESemmé Luxurious Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner system, with Vitamin E, instantly locks in moisture without weighing your hair down. Light enough for daily use, this moisture-balanced system transforms your dry hair into silky, manageable, salon-healthy looking locks. For dry hair, for damaged hair. Our experts tips Apply TRESemmé Moisturising Shampoo to wet hair from roots to ends. Work into a lather and gently massage the scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with TRESemmé Luxurious Moisture Conditioner. Style with your favourite TRESemmé products. Our philosophy from our origins in Salons in 1948, TRESemmé has been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look & feel fabulous, like they've just stepped out of the salon. TRESemmé is dedicated to creating haircare products that are salon quality. Inspired by stylists and tested in salons, the products are designed to help you achieve salon gorgeous hair every day. For more secrets from our professional stylists and details on TRESemmé styling appliances & tools, visit tresemme.co.uk Professional quality at your fingertips. Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. TRESemmé Luxurious Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner TRESemmé® - Professional. At your fingertips
- The TRESemmé Luxurious Moisture Shampoo is formulated to deliver hydration right where your hair needs it most
- Gentle formula for hydrated, moisturised and touchably soft hair with salon shine
- Created for Daily Use
- Coat hair with a liberal amount of shampoo and gently massage the scalp and roots with fingertips to work into a lather
- Lightly squeeze the shampoo from roots to ends and rinse thoroughly
- Finish with TRESemmé Moisture Rich Conditioner and style with your favourite TRESemmé styling aids as needed
- Pack size: 500millilitre
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Carbomer, Citric acid, Cocamide MEA, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Mica, Parfum, PEG-45M, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-12, Silica, Sodium benzoate, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Danger extremely flammable aerosol caution: shake well, hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray. Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016