- Why use Vibrant Colour Protection Conditioner? Heat, styling and repeated washing can cause colour to fade and lose its vibrancy. The TRESemmé Vibrant Colour Protection Shampoo & Conditioner system, infused with Rosemary and Nutri Oil helps keep your colour luminous for up to 11 weeks (With TRESemmé Vibrant Colour Protection Shampoo and Conditioner vs non-conditioning shampoo. Based on 3.5 washes per week). The Advanced formula of Colour Protection TRESemmé conditioner, with UV filter, will replenish vital moisture to keep the hair healthy looking. Colour stays gorgeous for longer and hair is softer and more manageable. Our expert's tips: Start with TRESemmé Vibrant Colour protection Shampoo. Apply from mid lengths to ends. Run a wide-tooth comb or fingers from roots to tips to detangle and work into hair. Leave on for 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Style with your favorite TRESemmé products. Our Philosophy: From our origins in Salons in 1948, TRESemmé has been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look & feel fabulous, like they've just stepped out of the salon. TRESemmé is dedicated to creating haircare products that are salon quality. Inspired by stylists and tested in salons, the products are designed to help you achieve salon gorgeous hair every day. For more secrets from our professional stylists and details on TRESemmé styling appliances & tools, visit tresemme.co.uk Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. TRESemmé® – Professional. At your fingertips
- For colour treated hair
- This Colour Revitalise Conditioner will make hair soft, manageable and rich with long-lasting colour
- Advanced Colour Vibrancy technology helps keep colour looking more vibrant for up to 40 washes, TRESemmé Colour Revitalise Vibrance Protection Shampoo and Conditioner vs non-conditioning shampoo
- A gentle formula is enriched with green tea, rosemary and sunflower to infuse hair with moisture
- For vibrant and shiny hair colour
- Use after TRESemmé Colour Revitalise Shampoo and finish with your chosen TRESemmé styling products
- Pack size: 500millilitre
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Lactic acid, Magnesium chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Use neat, disinfection and extended germ kill. Toilets: squirt under rim (around 80ml) and leave it to act for 15 minutes. For extended germ kill action and remove stains leave the product to act overnight. Kitchen/bathroom drains: squirt into drain to disinfect and eliminate unpleasant smells. Sinks: squirt into plugholes and overflow; leave for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Use dilute – disinfection: floors and work surfaces –120ml of domestos per 5 litres of water. Do not use neat on floors. Dishcloths and sponges –60ml of domestos in half bucket of water for soaking. Use dilute -bleaching: to bleach whites: 20ml of domestos per 5 litres of water, for overnight soaking. Rinse after use. For septic tanks add 20ml. Always use a plastic container. Suitable for use in septic tanks. 1Xcap = 15ml
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016