Tesco Finest Vine Ripened Tomato And Lentil Soup 600G
- Energy761kJ 182kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 254kJ / 61kcal
- A soup made with tomatoes, vegetables and lentils.
- In this recipe, our chefs have selected sundried tomatoes for their intense flavour, and added vegetables and speckled lentils to make a rich, thick soup full of flavour.
Tomato (29%), Vegetable Stock, Vegetables (Carrot, Onion, Celery, Kale), Tomato Purée, Lentils (7%) (Green Lentils, Red Lentils), Red Pepper, Sundried Tomato Paste (3%), Tomato Juice, Red Wine, Rapeseed Oil, Potato Starch, Roast Garlic Purée, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sugar, Spices, Basil, Salt, Red Pepper Powder, Oregano, Red Pepper Concentrate, Water, Olive Oil, Smoked Salt, Black Pepper.
Vegetable Stock contains: Water, Sugar, Salt, Onion Concentrate, Carrot Concentrate, Sunflower Oil, Cornflour, Leek Concentrate, Celery Concentrate, Garlic Concentrate, Nutmeg Oil.
Sundried Tomato Paste contains: Sundried Tomatoes, Sunflower Oil, Tomato Concentrate, Sugar, Sea Salt, Garlic, Oregano, Basil, Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing., Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Chilled: 800W/900W 5 mins/4 mins
Remove lid, place loosely back on to the pot and place pot on a microwaveable plate.
Heat on full power and stir halfway through heating.
Stir and leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Instructions: Chilled: 5-6 mins
Empty contents into a saucepan.
Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until piping hot.
Do not allow to boil.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape
- This container may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing
- For best results microwave heat. To open, press down on the spout tab to break
Number of uses
- Take care when removing and pouring as product will be hot.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pot (300g)|
|Energy||254kJ / 61kcal||761kJ / 182kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019