Tesco Melt In The Middle Chocolate Sponge Puddings 2 X 135G
- Energy2049kJ 491kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1518kJ / 364kcal
- 2 Belgian chocolate puddings with a melting chocolate centre.
- Chocolate ganache Rich chocolate sponge oozing with Belgian chocolate sauce.
Butter (Milk), Pasteurised Egg, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Belgian Milk Chocolate (9%), Golden Syrup (Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup), Whole Milk, Belgian Dark Chocolate (6%), Sugar, Water, Cocoa Powder, Single Cream (Milk), Pasteurised Egg White, Dark Brown Soft Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Double Cream (Milk), Emulsifiers (Polysorbate 60, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Malted Barley Extract, Cornflour, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Acidity Regulator (Potassium Hydroxide).
Belgian Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for oven heating.
Instructions: From chilled: 800W & 900W 40 secs
Remove outer packaging and film lid.
Heat on full power.
Stand for 1 minute.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Instructions stated are for individual heating times only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pudding (135g)|
|Energy||1518kJ / 364kcal||2049kJ / 491kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019