- Energy1432kJ 341kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1524kJ / 363kcal
- Italian sweet bread made with sultanas, butter and candied peel.
- Soft, sweet and buttery Italian panettone, made with juicy sultanas and zesty citrus peel to a traditional recipe.
- Soft, sweet and buttery Italian panettone, made with juicy sultanas and zesty citrus peel to a traditional recipe. Our Tesco Finest panettone comes from a second generation family run Italian bakery. The secret to its fantastic flavour is their legendary 'mother dough', which they've nurtured lovingly every day for over five decades. Fermented slowly and tended only by expert bakers, it's used to start each new batch, so every panettone is soft and sweet, with a perfectly puffed up top.
- Pack size: 750g
Wheat Flour, Sultanas (23%), Butter (Milk) (10%), Sugar, Free Range Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Candied Peel (5%) [Orange Peel, Fructose-Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Citron Peel, Citric Acid, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)], Yeast, Invert Sugar Syrup, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Milk, Free Range Pasteurised Egg, Salt, Flavouring.
Candied Peel contains: .
- May contain soya. Also, may contain nuts and soya.. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Produced in Italy
Preparation and Usage
For an indulgent bread and butter pudding.
1. Butter 1.5cm thick slices of Panettone and arrange them in a buttered 2 litre baking dish.
2. Whisk together three eggs, 275ml milk, 60ml double cream and 50g caster sugar, then pour the mixture over the Panettone.
3. Bake in a pre-heated oven at Gas Mark 4/180°C for 30 minutes, until golden on top.
4. Tesco finest* fresh Cornish custard or Tesco finest* Madagascan Vanilla Double Cream.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-eighth of the panettone (94g) contains|
|Energy||1524kJ / 363kcal||1432kJ / 341kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019