Head And Shoulders Smooth And Silky Conditioner 400Ml
- Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky conditioner is formulated with added moisturisers to restore dry, frizzy hair. Used after Head & Shoulders shampoo, the conditioner with 3 Action Formula cleanses, protects and moisturises (with regular use) your scalp and hair - so you can stay up to 100% flake-free (visible flakes from a distance of 2 feet, with regular use), and get beautiful, healthy-looking hair. It locks in the dandruff-fighting power of your shampoo leaving your hair soft and beautiful. Specially designed for use with Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky anti-dandruff shampoo.
- Locks in scalp moisture with extra conditioning
- Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky conditioner locks in dandruff
- For normal to dry hair even on color or chemically treated hair
- Fights power and smoothes dry, frizzy hair
- 24 hour frizz control with hair smoothing moisturisers
- Gentle and pH-balanced conditioner for daily use
- Pack size: 400.0ml
Aqua, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Zinc Pyrithione, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Magnesium Nitrate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone
Preparation and Usage
- Your daily treat. Shake before use. Gently massage into your scalp and work through to the tips of your hair. Rinse and repeat if desired.
- Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP, UK
- 0800 731 2892
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016