- Energy551kJ 132kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 385.39kJ (92.28kcal)
- Cauliflower florets in a cheese sauce topped with mature vegetarian Cheddar cheese.
- Cauliflower florets topped with mature Cheddar for a golden finish
Cauliflower (47%), Semi Skimmed Milk, Mature Vegetarian Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (11%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cornflour, Butter (Milk), Salt, Mustard Powder, White Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results oven heat. From chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30-35 mins Remove outer sleeve and film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 50-55 mins Remove outer sleeve and film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Instructions: 800W/900W 7 / 6½ mins
Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
Heat on full power.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating from frozen.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- This container may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorFollow the preparation guidelines aboveOnce defrosted do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (143g**)|
|Energy||385.39kJ (92.28kcal)||551.11kJ (131.96kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016