- Fruit Flavoured Jelly Sweets
- Visit us at www.rowntrees.co.uk, www.facebook.com/rowntrees or www.twitter.com/rowntrees.
- Our lovely little JELLY TOTS come in five tasty flavours: blackcurrant, strawberry, lemon, lime and orange. With real fruit juice and no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, they are perfect for a moment of child-like playfulness, whatever age you are. In 1862, Henry Rowntree bought a simple cocoa works in the city of York and turned it into a confectionery company. Henry was joined in business in 1869 by his brother Joseph Rowntree who eventually took over and transformed the company's fortunes. The brothers hired French confectioner August Claude Gaget, and with his expertise, they developed the recipe for ROWNTREE'S Fruit Pastilles, which they launched in 1881. Following on from this, the confectionery company developed ROWNTREE'S® Fruit Gums, JELLY TOTS and TOOTY FROOTIES. 2009 saw the launch of the newest edition to the family - ROWNTREE'S® RANDOMS. Every bag of ROWNTREE'S® RANDOMS contains a different combination of textures, shapes and fruity flavours. ROWNTREE'S® pledge no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives in any of their products.
- Have you tried ROWNTREE'S® Fruit Pastilles giant tube? Deliciously fruity sweets you can't help but chew!
- Fruit flavoured jelly sweets
- Lovely little tots of fruity happiness
- Contains fruit juice
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- All ingredients in Jelly Tots are suitable for vegans and vegetarians however they are manufactured on the same production line as our Fruit Pastilles and Fruit Gums which contain ingredients which are not suitable
- Pack size: 130g
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Starch, Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Concentrated Fruit Juices (1%) (Blackcurrant, Orange, Lime, Lemon, Strawberry), Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Flavourings, Colours (Anthocyanins, Copper Complexes of Chlorophyllins, Carotenes, Curcumin)
Store cool and dry, Best before end see base
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 7 Sweets = 1 serving
Number of uses
10 Contains approximately 10 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
130 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||0.1g||Trace||20g||<1%|
|of which: sugars||58.7g||7.5g||90g||8%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 10 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016