- Take the heat leave-in-spray.
- Our styling formula, with Australian Jojoba Seed Oil, is a double whammy in a bottle. Not only does it help you get that mirror-smooth style. It helps guard your hair from the heat-styling implements you use to create it.
- The indigenous Australians were using the Australian Jojoba Seed Oil for centuries as it was believed to naturally condition hair.
- "There's more to life than hair, but it's a good place to start." The Aussie Philosophy.
- For heat-damaged hair
- With Australian jojoba seed oil
- Heat protection
- Pack size: 150ML
Aqua, Amodimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Polyquaternium-11, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 80, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Butylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Jasminum Officinale Flower/Leaf Extract, Alcohol Denat., Citronellol, Silk Extract, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Shake well before use. Spray liberally though towel-dried hair from roots to ends, not forgetting underneath. Comb through, then blow-dry with a styling brush. Oh, and for best results, use our Take the Heat shampoo and 3 Minute miracle. And we're not just saying that. Honest...
Name and address
- KT13 0XP.
- Give us a ring, send us an email, or why not go mad and pick up a pen - and combat the global disappearance of handwriting.
- 0800 169 7955 (UK)
- Or 1800 882386 (Ireland)
- KT13 0XP.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021