Tresemme Smooth Salon Silk Conditioner 900Ml
- The TRESemmé Silky Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers moisture where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system enriched with Moroccan argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.
- To Use:
- Start with TRESemmé Silky Smooth Shampoo.
- First apply an adequate amount from mid-shaft to ends. Work anything that's left through roots.
- Run a wide-tooth comb or fingers from roots to ends to detangle and fully coat hair.
- Leave on for 2-3 minutes, rinse thoroughly and style with your favourite TRESemmé Smooth styling products as needed. Our philosophy: From our origins in Salons in 1948, TRESemmé has been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look & feel fabulous, like they've just stepped out of the salon. TRESemmé is dedicated to creating haircare products that are salon quality. Inspired by stylists and tested in salons, the products are designed to help you achieve salon gorgeous hair every day. For more secrets from our professional stylists and details on TRESemmé styling appliances & tools, visit tresemme.co.uk Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. TRESemmé® – Professional. At your fingertips
- This hydrating conditioner will leave your hair enviably polished and salon-smooth
- An advanced smoothing system enriched with Moroccan argan oil
- Calm frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down
- Leaves hair smooth and salon-soft
- Delivers intense moisturisation where your hair needs it most
- Light enough for daily use
- Pack size: 900millilitre
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Dipropylene Glycol, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium chloride, Lactic acid, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium benzoate, Benzyl alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Danger extremely flammable aerosol caution: hold can 15cm from the body and spray. Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016