- Why use Vibrant Colour Protection Shampoo?
- Heat, styling and repeated washing can cause colour to fade and lose its vibrancy. The TRESemmé Vibrant Colour Protection Shampoo & Conditioner system, infused with Rosemary and Nutri-Oil helps keep your colour luminous for up to 11 weeks (With TRESemmé Vibrant Colour Protection Shampoo and Conditioner vs non-conditioning shampoo. Based on 3.5 washes per week). The micellar formula of Colour Protection shampoo is gentle enough for daily use. This system, with UV filter, also helps replenish vital moisture to take care of your coloured hair, leaving it with a salon-healthy look and silky finish.
- Our Expert's Tips:
- Apply Colour Protection TRESemmé colour shampoo to wet hair from roots to ends
- Work into a lather and gently massage the scalp
- Rinse thoroughly
- Follow with TRESemmé Vibrant Colour protection Conditioner
- Style with your favourite TRESemmé products
- Our philosophy:
- From our origins in Salons in 1948, TRESemmé has been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look & feel fabulous, like they've just stepped out of the salon. TRESemmé is dedicated to creating haircare products that are salon quality. Inspired by stylists and tested in salons, the products are designed to help you achieve salon gorgeous hair every day.
- For more secrets from our professional stylists and details on TRESemmé styling appliances & tools, visit tresemme.co.uk
- Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- TRESemmé® – Professional. At your fingertips
- For colour treated hair
- This colour revitalise shampoo will make hair soft, manageable and rich with long-lasting colour vibrancy
- The TRESemmé Vibrant Colour Protection Shampoo & Conditioner system helps keep your colour luminous for up to 11 weeks
- A gentle formula, enriched with infused with Rosemary and Nutri-Oil, helps replenish vital moisture
- For vibrant and shiny hair colour
- Finish with TRESemmé Colour Revitalise Conditioner and style
- Pack size: 900millilitre
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium chloride, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Citric acid, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Lactic acid, Magnesium chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica, Parfum, PEG-45M, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, PPG-12, Silica, Sodium benzoate, Sodium hydroxide, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019