- For rapid relief from: Headache, period pain, dental pain, migraine, backache, muscular pain, rheumatic pain, cold & flu symptoms, feverishness and neuralgia
- Targets pain fast
Each liquid capsule contains: Ibuprofen 200mg, Includes Potassium, Sorbitol and E124, See leaflet for full list
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original pack
Preparation and Usage
- For oral administration and short-term use only.
- Adults, the elderly and children aged 12 years and over:
- Swallow 1 or 2 capsules with water, up to three times a day as required. Do not chew capsules.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- Do not take more than 6 capsules in any 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- If symptoms persist for more than 10 days, worsen or if new symptoms occur consult your doctor.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- SL1 4AQ.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Do not take if you: Have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding Are allergic to ibuprofen (or anything else in this medicine), aspirin or other related painkillers Are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy. Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children. Speak to a pharmacist/doctor before taking if you: Have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems Are a smoker Are pregnant Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
16 x Liquid Caps
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016