Tesco British Double Cream 600Ml
- Energy576kJ 140kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1921.20kJ(466.90kcal)
- Pasteurised double cream.
- Ideal for pouring, whipping and cooking
- Contains: CONTAINS: Milk.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
using milk from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by ‘use by’ date shown. Partially whip the cream, freeze in a tightly sealed container. Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator and lightly whip to the required consistency.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
600ml e 21.1floz
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Two tablespoons (30ml)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016