- Energy576kJ 140kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1921.20kJ (466.90kcal)
- Pasteurised double cream.
- From British Farms Made with British milk, for whipping, pouring and cooking Fair For Farmers Guarantee: We Promise every farmer is paid fairly for every pint of milk, every pint is 100% British and every cow is well cared for For more information go to www.tescoplc.com/little helps plan/
- Contains: Contains milk.,
- Contains milk.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by ‘use by’ date shown. Partially whip the cream, freeze in a tightly sealed container.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorLightly whip to the required consistencyOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
150ml e (5.3fl oz)
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1921.20kJ (466.90kcal)||576.36kJ (140.07kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016