Schwarzkopf Live Intensive Color Plus Lift Ultra Violet Hair Dye
- Colour + Lift L76 Ultra Violet Permanent Hair Dye
- #Live colour
- Share your style
- Find us online
- Instagram @livecolourUK
- Facebook schwarzkopflivecolour
- Dare to Go Vibrant Even on Dark Hair
- Intense and truly radiant colour
- Long-lasting with luminous shine
- Shades specially developed for dark hair
- Lightening and Colouring in 1 Simple Step
- Formula lightens your hair up to 3 levels with anti-brassiness effect
- Highly concentrated pigment-mix penetrates deeply into the hair strand for vivid colour results
- Professional quality colour
- Up to 3 levels of lift
- 1 step lifting + colouring
- 1 Tube Live Colour Cream 60 ml e
- 1 Applicator Bottle with Developer Lotion 60 ml (1:1) e
- 1 Sachet Care Conditioner 22.5 ml e
- 1 Pair of Gloves
- 1 Instruction Leaflet
Colour Cream: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Coconut Alcohol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isostearic Acid, 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauryl Glucoside, 1-Naphthol, Myristic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Sulfite, Parfum, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Sulfate, Sodium Silicate, 6-Methoxy-2-Methylamino-3-Aminopyridine HCl, Citric Acid, Etidronic Acid, Linalool, Ascorbic Acid, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Citronellol, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Developer Lotion: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phosphoric Acid, Care Conditioner: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Isopropyl Myristate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum, Sodium Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-37, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lauryl Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate
Preparation and Usage
- Schwarzkopf Selection Guide
- 1 Washes out in 6-8 washes
- 2 Lasts up to 28 washes
- 3 Permanent
- The colour result will depend on your natural hair colour. The table on the back of the pack provides an indication of the colour result that can be obtained with this shade. For long or thick hair, we recommend using two packs.
- This shade is suitable for up to 30% grey hair.
Name and address
- Henkel Ltd.,
- Hemel Hempstead,
- HP2 4RQ.
- Any Questions About Live?
- For further information and free colour advice please call the Schwarzkopf Advisory Service on Freephone:
- GB: 0800 328 9214
- IRL: 1800 535 634
- Henkel Ltd.,
- Hemel Hempstead,
- HP2 4RQ.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 16
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Do not colour your hair if: - you have a rash on you face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp, - you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair, - you have experience a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past. Contains hydrogen peroxide, ammonia and α-naphtol. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. See bottom of pack for full list of ingredients. Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016