- Rapid Action Scrub
- For more information visit
- When fighting breakouts, faster is better.
- Clearasil Rapid Action Scrub with its exfoliating beads, works fast to deliver spot fighting ingredients into the pores and to clear blocked pores. And it keeps on working even after you rinse for visibly clearer skin as fast as 12 hours!
- Visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hrs
- Clinically proven
- Dermatologically tested
- Pack size: 125ml
Aqua, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Steareth-21, Behenyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Steareth-2, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Cistus Monspeliensis Extract, CI 77007, Mica, CI 77891, CI 77510, CI 42090
Store in a cool dry place., Best used before the end of see crimp
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in France
Preparation and Usage
- How and When to Use?
- Use everyday in the morning and evening for visibly clearer skin. Wet face. Squeeze product into hands and massage gently onto face avoiding the delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Gently pat dry.
- Wash hands after use.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0333 2005 345
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 630 5429
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.
125 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016