Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Lotion 400Ml
- When you have dry, rough, irritated skin you need something that will moisturise to help it heal fast. In our Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair unscented lotion, we’ve combined healing micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly and our highest levels of moisturising glycerine. The result is a rich lotion that gives you intense moisturisation. It deeply moisturises to heal very dry skin in only 5 days and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair lotion provides prescription strength moisturisation without the prescription to restore soft, healthy looking skin. The micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly penetrate deep down to form a protective layer on your skin and lock in moisture. This sealing barrier speeds up the skin’s natural barrier recovery. Advanced Repair lotion also contains glycerin and dimethicone, which draw moisture to the skin to rehydrate very dry skin. With this combination of deeply moisturising ingredients, Vaseline Advanced Repair lotion offers you fast relief for dry, itchy skin, plus the confidence that is it suitable for sensitive skin.
- Apply Vaseline Advanced Repair unscented body lotion to your skin daily to experience the rich yet quick-absorbing formula which will give you intense moisturisation, allowing your skin to restore from deep within*.
- *Within stratum corneum
- Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair body lotion is clinically proven to moisturise and restore very dry skin in 5 days.
- Fast-restoring moisture for when your skin's dry and rough.
- Fragrance free and appropriate for sensitive skin.
- Contains microdroplets of Vaseline Jelly to lock in moisture.
- Relieves even stubborn dry patches.
- Absorbs fast for non-greasy feel.
- Pack size: 400millilitre
Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitic Acid,Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben,Stearamide AMP, Triethanolamine
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016