- Chewable vitamin, mineral and vegetarian flaxseed oil tablets for children aged 4-12
- All round multi-vitamins
- Designed specifically for kids
- Immune support
- The Diana Award
- Wellkid® supports The Diana Award®, a charity legacy to Diana, Princess of Wales' belief that young people have the power to change the world. Their mission is to foster, develop and inspire positive change in the lives of young people. To learn more visit: diana-award.org.uk
- For more inspiration, find out about Diana Award® winner and leading young social campaigner Ayrton Cable at www.wellkid.com/diana-award
- Facebook Vitabiotics
- Twitter @Vitabiotics
- Instagram @Vitabiotics
- Join us for the latest health conversations & special updates
- Food Supplement with sweeteners.
- 21 nutrients including iodine to contribute to normal growth with iron to contribute to normal cognitive development of children
- Expert support ideal for kids
- Each great tasting Wellkid® chewable tablet provides a comprehensive range of vitamins, trace minerals and vegetarian flaxseed oil, specially formulated to help safeguard the nutritional intake of children aged 4-12.
- Normal growth
- Includes a comprehensive range of 21 nutrients to help maintain all round health, including iodine which contributes to the normal growth of children.
- Cognitive development
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive development of children.
- With 10µg vitamin D3
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. It also contributes to their normal immune system function. In addition, a calcium supplement such as Wellkid® Calcium Liquid may be taken.
- Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living
- From the UK's no 1 Vitabiotics supplement range
- Great tasting natural mixed fruit flavour
- With 10µg vit. D the level recommended by the UK Department of Health
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise: Innovation 2018
- No lactose or yeast
- Gluten free
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Wellkid is not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegetarians
Sweeteners: Xylitol (Carboxymethylcellulose) & Sucralose, Magnesium Hydroxide (Pregelatinised Starch), Flaxseed Oil Powder (Linseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Starch, Antioxidants: Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid & Mixed Natural Tocopherol), Flavourings: Natural Lemon (Maltodextrin, Acacia Gum, Sucrose, Glyceryl Triacetate, Antioxidant: Alpha Tocopherol), Raspberry (Maltodextrin, Monopropylene Glycol, Acacia Gum), Strawberry & Apple, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carriers: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), Maltodextrin, Ferrous Fumarate (Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (Nicotinamide [Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Silicon Dioxide]), , Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Beetroot Powder (Maltodextrin & Citric Acid), Zinc Oxide (Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin A (as Acetate [Acacia Gum, Starch, Sucrose, Tricalcium Phosphate, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol [Acacia, Sucrose, Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate, Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Riboflavin (Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Corn Starch), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI, Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Manganese Sulphate (Carnauba Wax), Copper Sulphate (Carnauba Wax), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Chromium Trichloride, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Biotin
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Preparation and Usage
- Children (4-12 Years): Chew one tablet daily.
- Preferably take with a main meal. These chewable tablets are not designed to be swallowed whole. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Do not give to children under 4 years. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Yeast
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before giving to your child if they are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Name and address
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- For more information contact:
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Tel: 020 8955 2662
Lower age limit
Upper age limit
30 x Chewable Tablets
|Typical Values||Av. per tablet||% NRV*|
|Flaxseed Oil Powder||114 mg||-|
|Vitamin A (1333 IU)||400 µg RE||50|
|Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU)||10 µg||200|
|Vitamin E (Natural Source)||10 mg α-TE||83|
|Vitamin C||40 mg||50|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.9 mg||82|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.8 mg||57|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||9 mg NE||56|
|Vitamin B6||0.7 mg||50|
|Folic Acid||200 µg||100|
|Vitamin B12||3 µg||120|
|Pantothenic Acid||4 mg||67|
|*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|mg = milligram, µg = microgram, IU = International Units||-||-|
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before giving to your child if they are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019