Tilda Egg Fried Steamed Basmati Rice 250G
- Energy635 kJ 151 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 508kJ/120kcal
- Egg Fried Steamed Basmati Rice
- Visit tilda.com to find out where our delicious Basmati comes from and for recipe inspiration or contact us via email@example.com
- Our Signature Recipes are crafted from Tilda Basmati along with the finest kitchen ingredients.
- This classic Chinese favourite takes on a delicious new dimension when combined with our Pure Basmati grains.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere for extra freshness.
- Ready in 2 mins
- Genuine goodness
- Gluten free
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 250g
Natural Basmati Rice - Steamed (81%), Scrambled Egg (6%) (Whole Egg, Water, Cornflour, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Salt, White Pepper), Peas, Onions, Sunflower Oil, Ginger, Salt, Natural Flavourings, Garlic
- Free From: Gluten
Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Take care when handling the heated pouch.
- Microwave ovens may vary.
- Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Microwave (From Ambient): Squeeze pouch, tear strip, microwave 800W 2mins
- Stir Fry (From Ambient): Stir fry for 3 mins, serve & enjoy.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK from local and imported ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Why Not Try...
- Simply add vegetables and chicken or duck for a quick stir fry.
- Mix with spring onions, bean sprouts and prawns.
Number of uses
2 2 servings per pack; Serving size 125g
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
250 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 125g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.8g|
|of which sugars||0.5g||0.6g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019