Tesco Finest Prosecco Doc 75Cl
- PROSECCO DENOMINAZIONE D'ORIGINE CONTROLLATA BRUT PRODUCE OF ITALY
- A creamy and soft sparkling wine with expressive flavours of peach, pear, and citrus. Made from Glera grapes sourced from the north east of Italy. Serve chilled as an aperitif, or with a smoked salmon starter. Store in a cool, dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within six months of purchase. Once opened drink within two hours. Do not store at high temperatures or shake the botte before opening. Open with care.
- Contains: Sulphites
- Contains Sulphites
- Aromas of wildflowers are balanced on the palate by notes of pear, and a refreshingly crisp acidity, in this sparkling wine.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The skins are left in contact with the juice overnight to ensure thorough extraction of aromas. Delicate winemaking with cool temperatures throughout then help to retain these natural varietal aromas and give Finest* Prosecco its character.
- Bisol is one of the very few houses that integrate the entire production process, ensuring quality in every phase, from the selection of the terrain, to growing and hand picking the grapes in vineyards on steep slopes, to the bottling of the wine.
- The beautiful Valdobbiadene region in the hills above Treviso is home is home to one of the world's most popular sparkling wines and the Bisol family are masters of the genre.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
75 cl e
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125 ml) contains|
|Energy||280kJ (67kcal)||351kJ (84kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016