Tesco Finest Prosecco Doc 75Cl
- PROSECCO DENOMINAZIONE D'ORIGINE CONTROLLATA BRUT PRODUCE OF ITALY
- A creamy and soft sparkling wine with expressive flavours of peach, pear, and citrus. Made from Glera grapes sourced from the north east of Italy. Serve chilled as an aperitif, or with a smoked salmon starter. Store in a cool, dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within six months of purchase. Once opened drink within two hours. Do not store at high temperatures or shake the botte before opening. Open with care.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites
- An elegant wine with a lingering finish, full of citrus and pear flavours with peach blossom aromas
Region of Origin
Cantine Maschio - 31028, Vazzola (TV), by CR - Campegine - Italy
Type of Closure
- Our winery obtains its sparkling wines directly from the must, which undergoes a prise de mousse with selected yeasts for a period of one month at a controlled temperature of 12-15°C. This allows the wine to preserve its characteristic freshness and for its aromatic notes to be enhanced. This prise de mousse is arrested by lowering the temperature of the pressurized tank in order to guarantee the desired level of residual sugar.
- not applicable not applicable
- For the production of our Prosecco D.O.C.we use fruit from the zone of the Denomination, which is the best of the vast area in which Glera grapes are grown.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
75 cl e
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125 ml) contains|
|Energy||280kJ / 67kcal||351kJ / 84kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019