- Energy125 kJ 30 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 125 kJ / 30 kcal
- Pickled Pepper Quarters.
- A classic among vegetable preserves - immersed in an aromatic marinade with spices, pickled peppers are a goldmine of culinary inspiration. Fresh and flavorful, they are not only an excellent ingredient of salads, but also homemade pizza, lecso or stew.
- Dawtona is a family company with almost thirty years of experience in fruit and vegetable processing. After years of dynamic development it became one of the largest fruit
- and vegetables processing companies in Poland, each year broadening the production assortment, adapting it to the changing needs and preferences of customers.
- In three production plants, equipped with state-of-the-art production lines and meeting EU standards of quality and food safety, we produce: corn, peas, dill cucumbers, tomato concentrates, ketchups, jams, juices, peeled tomatoes, sauces and many other fruit and vegetables products. All our products have one feature - based on the highest quality natural and carefully selected ingredients. The traditional recipe, modern and innovative production technology are complemented highest quality.
- Dawtona is a brand that encompasses a very wide range of vegetables and fruit, characterized by one common feature - the highest quality, natural ingredients, carefully selected and processed with the use of traditional recipes and modern, innovative production technologies. Dawtona is distinguished by tradition, undisputed, award-winning quality and reasonable prices.
- Pasteurized product
- Pack size: 300g
Pepper, Water, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Spices
Store in a cool and dry place. Keep in a fridge after opening no longer than 7 days.Best before date and lot number: see on the top.
Produced in Poland
Name and address
- ZPOW Dawtona,
- Danuta Wielgomas,
- ul. Bieniewicka 52,
- 05-870 Błonie.
|Typical Values||per 100 g|
|Energy||125 kJ / 30 kcal|
|of which saturates||0 g|
|of which sugars||5,4 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019