- Energy377kJ 89kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 377kJ / 89kcal
- Seafood selection of cooked mussel (Mytilus chilensis) meat, cooked king prawns (Litopenaeus vannamei), cooked squid (Nototodarus sloanii, Nototodarus gouldi), defrosted.
- A carefully prepared medley of mussels, king prawns and squid rings. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Responsibly Sourced A carefully prepared medley of mussels, king prawns and squid rings.
- Pack size: 200G
INGREDIENTS: Mussels (Mollusc) (40%), King Prawn (Crustacean) (39%), Squid (Mollusc) (19%), Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately. This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing.
Made using mussels farmed in Chile, prawns farmed in Vietnam or Thailand and squid caught in the Pacific Ocean.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.Caution: This product may contain a natural membrane.Please take care when eating.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (100g)|
|Energy||377kJ / 89kcal||377kJ / 89kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.Caution: This product may contain a natural membrane.Please take care when eating.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021