- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Filippo Berio Organic has all the characteristics of our traditional Extra Virgin Olive Oil, certified to strict ICEA organic standards. With a rich, fruity flavour, it is perfect for dipping or marinating.
- Superior category Olive Oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
- In 1867, Filippo Berio began crafting olive oils worthy of his family and friends, not to mention his name.
- Pack size: 500ML
Store at room temperature, away from heat and direct sunlight. Becomes cloudy below 7ºC. This does not affect product quality.
Origin Free Text
Produced with extra virgin olive oils from Italy, Spain and Tunisia
Preparation and Usage
- Drizzle over cooked meat, vegetables and salads.
Name and address
- Salov S.p.A.,
- via Montramito N. 1600.,
- 55040 Massarosa (Lucca),
500 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (per 100ml)|
|of which saturates||15.1 g|
|of which sugars||0 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016