- Gouda Holland PGI, cheese made with pasteurised milk
- Made in the Netherlands Prepared the traditional way for a sweet, mellow flavour
INGREDIENTS: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet
- Contains milk.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'Best Before' date shown.
using milk from
Number of uses
- Caution: Do not eat the wax layer.Do not throw wax onto an open fire.Caution: The rind on the cheese is not edible.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g|
|Energy||1623.80kJ (391.40kcal)||487.14kJ (117.42kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016