Tesco 2 Lightly Dusted Salt Pepper Cod Fillets 285G
- Energy726kJ 173kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 637kJ (151kcal)
- 2 skinless and boneless Cod (Gadus morhua) fillets lightly dusted in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Lightly Dusted Cod
Cod (Fish) (80%), Breadcrumb coating, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Mustard Powder, Salt, White Pepper, Breadcrumb coating contains: Wheat Flour, Breadcrumb, Rice Flour, Dried Skimmed Milk, Pepper, Salt, Parsley, Breadcrumb contains: Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt, Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin Thiamin
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 200°C, Gas 7, 220°C
Time: 25-30 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- Remove all packaging.
the NE Atlantic - Barents Sea, the NE Atlantic – Norwegian Sea
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
- This product contains raw fish.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
PL 32611801 WE
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each fillet (114g) contains|
|Energy||637kJ (151kcal)||726kJ (173kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Information
When cooked according to instructions.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016