Tesco Breaded Chicken Breast Mini Fillets 300G
- Energy931kJ 222kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 970kJ / 231kcal
- Chicken breast mini fillets with added water in breadcrumbs.
- Tender chicken breast mini fillet covered in crispy golden breadcrumb
Chicken Breast Inner Fillet (65%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Durum Wheat Semolina, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Starch, Salt, Maize Starch, Yeast, Dried Glucose Syrup, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate), Tapioca Starch, Malt Vinegar Powder (Barley), Sugar
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25mins For best results cook from frozen. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 breaded mini fillets (96g**)|
|Energy||970kJ / 231kcal||931kJ / 222kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019