Youngs Chip Shop 2 Extra Large Fish Cakes 210G
- Energy875kJ 209kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 877kJ
- Minced Alaska Pollock Fish Cakes in Batter
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Est. 1805
- 209 Calories per fish cake
- Made with a blend rich in sunflower oil
- The best fish, responsibly sourced and made delicious
- Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
- Pack size: 210g
Minced Alaska Pollock Fillet (32%) (Fish), Partially Reconstituted Dried Potato, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Cooked Potato, Sunflower Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Wheat Starch, Salt, Rice Flour, Parsley, Maize Flour, Mustard Flour , Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dried Whole Milk, Flavouring Blend (contains Mustard, Milk, Colours: Capsanthin, Curcumin), Modified Maize Starch, Dextrose, Sweetened Palm Fat [Palm Oil, Glucose Syrup, Sodium Caseinate (from Milk)], Wheat Gluten, Dried Skimmed Milk, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Colours: Curcumin, Capsanthin, Spices
Keep frozen, Store at -18ºC or below., Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): Our Fish Cakes are at their best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- 25 mins to oven bake.
- 230°C/Fan 200°C/Gas Mark 8.
- Pre-heat the oven. Remove all packaging. Place product on a wire rack over a deep baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25 minutes (fan oven 22 minutes).
- Caution! Care should be taken when removing the tray from the oven as it may contain hot oil.
Number of uses
2 Pack contains 2 servings
Card - Widely Recycled Carton
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
210 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g oven baked contains||Each fish cake oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||1.8g||1.8g||9%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.8g||0.8g||<1%||90g|
|Pack contains 2 servings||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016