Tesco Finest Cauliflower Cheese 350G
- Energy870kJ 209kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 547.25kJ (131.45kcal)
- Cauliflower florets in a cheese and cream sauce topped with mature Cheddar cheese and herb breadcrumb.
- Fresh florets in a velvety three cheese and chive sauce, with a crunchy mature cheddar and parsley crumb.
Cauliflower (50%), Whole Milk, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (9%), Single Cream (Milk), Red Leicester Cheese (5%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Butter (Milk), Chive, Parsley, Salt, Mustard Powder, Pecorino Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), White Pepper, Yeast.
Red Leicester Cheese contains: Red Leicester Cheese (Milk), Colour (Annatto).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25-30 mins For best results oven heat. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 45-50 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating
Instructions: 800W / 900W 4 mins / 3½ mins
Heat on full power.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (159g**)|
|Energy||547.25kJ (131.45kcal)||870.13kJ (209.01kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016