- Offers protection against UVA & UVB with a SPF50+
- Features the patented Mexoryl® SX & Mexoryl® XL filtration system
- Sun spray with a water-resistant formula
- Very High Protection: Ambre solaire kids sun protection spray spf50+ has maximum 5 star uva protection is perfect for children's delicate skin
- Very Water Resitant: The spray format allows you to protect your kids' skin from the sun quickly and easily with a very water resistant formula
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Very High Protection Spray SPF50+ provides advanced protection against sun induced skin damage and sunburn. The formula has been specially developed for kids' delicate skin, does not stick to sand and helps to prevent dryness due to salt and chlorine. This protection suncream has a spray format that allows you to protect your kids' skin from the sun quickly and easily. Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays. It is a very water resistant suncream that offers advanced protection for your kids against immediate sun induced skin damage, caused by UVB rays, as well as protection from long-term damage and premature skin ageing caused by UVA rays. Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Goes well with
- Ambre Solaire After Sun Lotion 400ml
- Ambre Solaire Kids Sensitive Sun Cream SPF50+ Travel 50ml
- Ambre Solaire Kids Sun Cream SPF30 200ml
- Hypoallergenic: Tested under paediatric control and hypoallergenic to minimise allergy risk
- British Skin Foundation: Garnier suncare research is recognised by the british skin foundation
- Leaping Bunny Approved: approved as cruelty free under the leaping bunny programme
- Pack size: 200ML
Aqua / Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates Copolymer, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Homosalate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Polyester-5, Parfum / Fragrance, Tocopherol, PEG-8 Laurate, Ethylenediamine / Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Apply the sunscreen product just before sun exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. Do not spray directly onto face, spray on palms before applying.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021