Tesco Finest Rioja Reserva 75Cl
- Viña del cura Rioja Denominación de Origen Calificada Reserva 2014 Product of Spain
- From the award winning Baron de Ley winery, this exclusive Rioja produced from hand harvested Tempranillo grapes is carefully aged in fine oak barrels for 18 months. It has an intensely concentrated flavour of raspberry with layers of oak and spice. This rich Rioja is best served with roast lamb or beef.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- Aromas of raspberry and vanilla spice. A rich, fruity flavour of red berry fruits with a layer of oak spice.
Region of Origin
Baron De Ley
Type of Closure
Spicy & medium - bodied
- The grapes are hand harvested in September by hand, de-stemmed and crushed then a 7 day maceration takes place with two daily pump-overs. Vinification then goes on for 14 days in Stainless Steel at 29°C. The wine is then aged in 100% American Oak for 18 months + 24 months in bottle.
- Barón de Ley is a winery founded in 1985 by a small group of Rioja wine professionals and who conceive and start a project of innovative and unique characteristics in this prestigious DOCa. The original Baron de Ley project was based on the idea of developing a purely “vineyard driven” winery, oriented to the production of high quality wines from own vineyards. The other main guideline behind the project was to develop and implement a new style of “modern” Rioja wines
- The winery is 320 has located in Rioja Baja on Alluvial soils, rich in clays and limestone. Clear Mediterranean influence, which implies more isolation and less rains than in the western Rioja areas, which creates optimal conditions for the obtention of wines with more colour, concentration and poliphenolic maturation.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store horizontally in a cool, dark place., To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 3 years of purchase., Once open drink within 2 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contain||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||319kJ / 77kcal||399kJ / 96kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019