- Oat Drink
- Hey Paul!
- We know who you are. Living in the UK and loving our oat drink in your tea. That's cool, but would you mind putting a new carton of Oatly in the fridge after finishing off the old one? Your daughter Gabriella loves you very much but she apparently isn't getting anywhere with you so she has handed the task over to me and I have to agree that nothing is more annoying than getting up in the morning and going for a bowl of cereal only to find out that the oat drink isn't chilled because well you had a late night tea and forgot to restock.
- In return for your help, she has promised to make you pancakes every morning for the next 5 years. I think you got yourself a deal.
- This package supports The Post Milk Generation
- The Post Milk Generation is a non-profit mindset that works to inform the public about the health and sustainability advantages of eating a plant based diet. That's right, it is a state of mind that is both real and influential and not just a crazy t-shirt slogan that people are wearing around the festival scene during the summer. Well, it's that too.
- Anyway, if you would like to become part of this generation and pledge to keep things real in the future then feel free to get started today with your temporary membership card. Cut it out and carry it with you wherever you go.
- Wow no cow!
- It's Swedish!
- Free from lactose, milk protein and soya
- Pack size: 1l
Oat Base (Water, Oats 10%), Rapeseed Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphates, Iodised Salt, Vitamins (D2, Riboflavin and B12)
- Free From: Lactose, Milk, Soya
- Contains: Oats
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days of opening.Best before date: See the top of pack.
Produced in Sweden
Preparation and Usage
- Shake me!
Name and address
- Oatly AB,
- Företagsvägen 42,
- SE-261 51 Landskrona.
|Typical Values||per 100 ml:|
|of which saturates||0.2 g|
|of which sugars||4.1 g*|
|Vitamin D||1.5 µg (30%**)|
|Riboflavin||0.21 mg (15%**)|
|Vitamin B12||0.38 µg (15%**)|
|Calcium||120 mg (15%**)|
|*Natural sugars from oats||-|
|**Of the Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs)||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019