- Energy820kJ 196kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 931.80kJ (223.10kcal)
- 4 beef steak burgers with balsamic caramelised red onions.
- TESCO FINEST* 4 Caramelised Onion Burgers
INGREDIENTS: Beef (81%), Red Onion, Dark Brown Sugar, Pea Flour, Balsamic Vinegar (White Wine Vinegar, Grape Must, Sulphur Dioxide), Brown Sugar, Red Wine, Cornflour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Onion Powder, Onion Stock (Onion Concentrate, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Sugar), Spices (Black Pepper, White Pepper, Ginger), Garlic Purée, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Garlic Powder
- Contains sulphites and peach.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 20-22 minutes Place in a pre-heated oven, turning occasionally.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For a chargrilled barbeque effect, grill as per grill cooking instructions above, then place on a barbeque for a further 5 minutes, turning frequently.
Instructions: For best results grill. Remove all packaging. Place under a pre-heated grill for 12-14 minutes. Turn occasionally.
- Remove all packaging.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g||Each Burger (88g**)|
|Energy||931.80kJ (223.10kcal)||819.98kJ (196.33kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016