Tesco Finest 4 Caramelised Onion Burger 454G
- Energy820kJ 196kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 932kJ (223kcal)
- 4 beef steak burgers with balsamic caramelised red onions.
- Give midweek meals a gourmet feel with our award winning finest* burgers made using premium cuts of British beef blended with Modena balsamic and caramelised red onion for a richer flavour and deliciously coarse texture. A must have for speedy midweek meals, buffets and barbecues teamed with finest* Brioche buns, salad, sauces and pickles alongside our Real Food recipe: Chunky chips.
For British label please use:, British Beef (81%), Red Onion, Dark Brown Sugar, Pea Flour, Balsamic Vinegar (White Wine Vinegar, Grape Must, Sulphur Dioxide), Brown Sugar, Red Wine, Cornflour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Onion Powder, Onion Stock (Onion Concentrate, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Sugar), Spices, Garlic Purée, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Garlic Powder, Plant & Fruit Concentrates, For Scotch label please use:, Scotch Beef PGI (81%), Red Onion, Dark Brown Sugar, Pea Flour, Balsamic Vinegar (White Wine Vinegar, Grape Must, Sulphur Dioxide), Brown Sugar, Red Wine, Cornflour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Onion Powder, Onion Stock (Onion Concentrate, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Sugar), Spices, Garlic Puree, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Garlic Powder, Plant & Fruit Concentrates
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 20-22 mintues
Instructions: Place in a pre-heated oven for 20-22 minutes, turning occasionally
Time: 12-15 minutes
Instructions: All barbecue's vary in temperature so these instructions are as a guide only.
Place the burgers on a pre-heated medium barbecue and cook for 12-15 minutes,
Always check the centre of the burger is fully cooked before serving.
Time: 12-14 minutes
Instructions: For best results grill
Place under a pre-heated medium grill for 12-14 minutes, turning occasionally.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase
- but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK 8299 EC
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each burger (88g**) contains|
|Energy||932kJ (223kcal)||820kJ (196kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Information
When grilled according to instructions.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016