Tesco Finest Sancerre 75Cl
- Energy360kJ 87kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 288kJ / 69kcal
- 2018 Sancerre Appellation Sancerre Controlee. AOC. Product of France.
- Made from Sauvignon Blanc grapes produced in the famous vineyards of Sancerre. This dry, crisp wine has intense flavours of citrus and tropical fruit with a long creamy finish. A great match for goat's cheese and salads.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- Made from Sauvignon Blanc grapes produced in the famous vineyards of Sancerre. This dry, crisp wine has intense flavours of citrus and tropical fruit with a long creamy, refreshing finish. A great match for goat's cheese and salads.
Region of Origin
The Loire Valley
Fournier Pere et Fils
Type of Closure
- Optimum ripeness is crucial so as to combine fruit and freshness, so the winemaker waits until the moment of finest ripeness before starting the harvest. Pressing is done in modern pneumatic presses in the winery, and the must is fermented at cool temperatures. The winery is kept at a cool temperature throughout, since freshness and aromatic purity are the important elements here.
- Fournier are wine growers making classic Pouilly Fume and Sancerre in their family winery. The wines can be described as herby, steely, gunflint-smoky, combining appealing aromas with a refreshing crispness. This Finest Sancerre has sufficient structure to accompany fish dishes and white meats. Traditionally these wines are made to be drunk with food and consequently the emphasis is on floral and elegant freshness rather than great structure.
- The vineyards of Sancerre face those of Pouilly Fume across the mighty Loire river. Both areas produce wine from the Sauvignon Blanc grape. The Fournier family estate has grown from five hectares in 1950 to 60 hectares today, divided over the appellations of Menetou Salon, Sancerre and Pouilly Fumé.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store horizontally in a cool, dark place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||288kJ / 69kcal||360kJ / 87kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019