- Energy1429kJ 342kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1881kJ / 450kcal
- Three layers of chocolate sponge cake, filled and covered with chocolate ganache buttercream, topped with chocolate decorations.
- CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM Layered sponge with buttercream for an intense, chocolatey cake
Chocolate Ganache Buttercream (31%), Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised Egg, Chocolate Decorations (10%), Rapeseed Oil, Humectant (Glycerol), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Glucose Syrup, Maize Starch, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate), Dried Egg White, Preservative (Sorbic Acid), Dried Glucose Syrup, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Hydroxide), Citric Acid.
Chocolate Ganache Buttercream contains: Sugar, Butter (Milk), Cocoa Mass, Double Cream (Milk), Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Dried Glucose Syrup, Water, Cocoa Butter, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Salt, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Chocolate Decorations contain: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, Butteroil (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging and plastic collar before cutting. Place cake still on its board on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between cuts.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||76g of cake|
|Energy||1881kJ / 450kcal||1429kJ / 342kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019