- A clean and hygienic environment is what everyone wants for their family. This Flash surface spray cleaner with bleach dissolves grease & dirt, so you can remove tough soil, grease stains, burnt on food, dirt and soap scum, in the kitchen and the bathroom. It’ll give you fantastic cleaning on surfaces like cooker tops, sinks, work surfaces, ceramic tiles, and surfaces made of porcelain enamel.
- 3 in 1 Flash Cleaner spray with bleach
- Tough Stains Removal
- Creates hygienic environment
- Fresh scent
- Pack size: 500.0ml
<5% Anionic Surfactants, Chlorine-Based Bleaching Agents, Perfumes, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Lock nozzle flap into arrow on the top before use. Allow hot surfaces to cool before using product. Wipe and rinse surfaces thoroughly after use. For extra tough stains, leave product for one minute. Rinse immediately after use on: Metal, rubber, and vinyl to avoid possible damage. Avoid use on: Worn, scratched, or pitted appliance surfaces (like fridges), appliance lettering, painted or varnished surfaces, and aluminium. Follow appliance manufacturers instructions.
- Procter & Gamble UK
- KT13 0XP
- United Kingdom
- [UK] 0800 028 3292
- [IE] 1800 509 435
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
FLASH CLEANING SPRAY WITH BLEACH 500ML
WARNING Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE/doctor. Do not breathe spray. Dispose of contents/container according to local regulations. Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016