Calgon Tablets 45S
- Protects* from limescale & keeps machine clean**
- *Helps protect your machine when used in every wash.
- **Helps to keep machine clean when used in every wash.
- Without Calgon:
- Limescale, dirt and detergent residues accumulate behind the drum, in the filter and in the pipes.
- This not only may cause your machine to break down, but also may be the source of malodours which prevent you from getting perfect laundry results.
- With Calgon 2 in 1:
- Amazing limescale protection thanks to its neutralizing action that helps protect all vital parts of your machine.
- With the added benefit of keeping machines clean and odourless. Calgon helps eliminate odour causing dirt and detergent residues, preventing the source of malodours.
- No 1 Recommended by leading washing machine manufacturers
- AEG, Hoover, Candy, Whirlpool, Bosch, Siemens
- For Ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative www.cleanright.eu
- Save your energy
- By keeping the heating elements of your washing machine clean Calgon minimizes energy consumption.
- www.happier homes.com
- Protects from limescale & keeps machine clean
Contains 15%-30% Polycarboxylates
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Use in Every Wash.
- 2. Add Calgon on top of your normal detergent in the main wash compartment.
- 3. Dose the quantity of laundry detergent recommended for soft water. For best results use with phosphate free detergents.
- 4. Suitable with all types of fabrics.
- Calgon® Consumer Services.
- For help and advice, contact us:
- Reckitt Benckiser
- UK-PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel: 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Tel: 01 661 7318
Keep out of reach of children If in Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If Swallowed: Call a Poison Center or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
45 x Tabs
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016