- Powerball Tabs
- For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative www.cleanright.eu
- Save your energy
- By keeping the heating elements of your washing machine clean Calgon minimizes energy consumption.
- 3 in 1 protects from limescale + dirt + odours*
- *Use with every wash
- Without Calgon:
- Limescale, dirt and detergent residues accumulate behind the drum, in the filter and in the pipes.
- This not only may cause your machine to break down, but also may be the source of malodours which prevent you from getting perfect laundry results.
- With Calgon 3 in 1
- For a protected, clean and extra fresh** machine, Calgon has 3 neutralising actions:
- 1. Powerful limescale protection that helps prevent machine breakdown.
- 2. Anti-dirt actives help protect from the accumulation of dirt and detergent residues.
- 3. Helps prevent malodours forming in the machine.
- **compared to previous Calgon formula
- No 1 Recommended by Leading Washing Machine Manufacturers
- Bosch, Siemens, Whirlpool
- Pack size: 195gr
Contains: 15% - 30% Poly Carboxylates, <5% Perfume
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in E.U.
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Use in every wash
- 2. Add one Calgon tablet on top of your normal detergent in the main wash compartment.
- 3. Dose the quantity of laundry detergent recommended for soft water. For best result use with phosphate free detergents.
- 4. Suitable with all types of fabric.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel: 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Tel: 01 661 7318
- Calgon® Consumer Services.
- For more info, visit www.calgon.com
15 x 195 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016