Calgon Expressball Tabs 15Pack
- Protects* from Limescale & keeps machine clean**
- *Helps protect your machine when used in every wash.
- **Helps to keep machine clean when used in every wash.
- Without Calgon:
- Limescale, dirt and detergent residues accumulate behind the drum, in the filter and in the pipes.
- This not only may cause your machine to break down, but also may be the source of malodours which prevent you from getting perfect laundry results.
- With Calgon 2 in 1:
- Amazing limescale protection thanks to its neutralizing action that helps protect all vital parts of your machine.
- With the added benefit of keeping machines clean and odourless. Calgon helps eliminate odour causing dirt and detergent residues, preventing the source of malodours.
- No 1 Recommended by leading washing machine manufacturers
- AEG, Hoover, Candy, Whirlpool, Bosch, Siemens.
- For Ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative www.cleanright.eu
- Save your energy
- By keeping the heating elements of your washing machine clean Calgon minimizes energy consumption.
- www.happier homes.com
- Calgon 2in1 water softener tablets help protect and clean your washing machine so it can work at its best, giving you cleaner laundry in every wash. They contain active polycarboxylates which soften hard water and prevent potentially damaging limescale deposits from forming on the inside of your washing machine, helping it to work better for longer and reducing bad odours. As Calgon tablets are purely a preventative measure and not a descaler, they should be added to every wash to help keep your washing machine clean and free from limescale. So, the sooner you introduce them into your daily washing routine, the better. Simply add one tablet into your dispenser drawer on top of your normal washing detergent, and it will get to work as soon as it begins to dissolve.
- These tablets can be used with any wash programme and on any type of fabric, and could even save you up to 25% on your detergent bills, as you can use the amount of detergent recommended for soft water when using Calgon. Less limescale also means less energy consumption: with regular use, Calgon water softener can help keep your carbon footprint that little bit smaller. For those living in medium to hard water areas, limescale can be a real problem; it builds up on the pipes of washing machines, shortening their life span, reducing their performance, and making clothes feel rough. Calgon helps to prevent this build-up of mineral deposits on the internal parts of your machine, helping to protect the heating element from overworking and the rubber pipe surfaces from deteriorating. With less limescale on your machine, dirt and detergent can also be rinsed away more easily; so, with regular use, Calgon helps keep a cleaner machine, for outstanding washing results every time.
- Trusted by consumers for over 50 years to protect the vital parts of washing machines from limescale build-up, Calgon is the only water softener recommended by the leading washing manufacturers such as Bosch, Siemens, Whirlpool and AEG.
- Calgon 2in1 15 water softener tablets
- For cleaner laundry in every wash
- Protects and cleans your washing machine by helping to prevent the build-up of limescale
- Allows you to use only the amount of detergent required for soft water
- Helps your washing machine work better for longer, whilst removing bad odours
Contains 15%-30% Polycarboxylates
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Use in every wash.
- 2. Add Calgon on top of your normal detergent in the main wash compartment.
- 3. Dose the quantity of laundry detergent recommended for soft water. For best results use with phosphate free detergents.
- 4. Suitable with all types of fabrics.
- Calgon® Consumer Services.
- For help and advice contact us:
- Reckitt Benckiser
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel: 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Tel: 01 661 7318
Keep out of reach of children If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If swallowed: Call a poison center or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
15 x Tabs
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016