- Ramon Cardova is a luxurious example of Spain's famous Rioja wines.
- Produced from 100% Tempranillo grapes, which are carefully selected from old vines surrounding the town of Haro, La Rioja.
- With its bright ruby red color, a nose of ripe wild berries and balsamic aromas Ramon Cardova is ideal with red meat, fish, and soft, light cheeses.
- ALCOHOL 13.5% BY VOL.
- KOSHER FOR PASSOVER.
- GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) ACCORDING TO THE SURGEON GENERAL, WOMEN SHOULD NOT DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY BECAUSE OF THE RISK OF BIRTH DEFECTS. (2) CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IMPAIRS YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE A CAR OR OPERATE MACHINERY, AND MAY CAUSE HEALTH PROBLEMS.
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- A nose of ripe wild berries and balsamic aromas.
Preparation and Usage
- Ideal with red meat, fish, and soft, light cheeses.
Name and address
- BOTTLED BY:
- Bodegas Ramon Bilbao,
- S.A. Haro-España-R.E. 392-LO.
- SELECTED AND IMPORTED BY:
- Royal Wine Corp.,
- New York,
- The Grapevine,
- Kosher Wines and Spirits,
- 90 Oldhill Street,
- N16 6NA.
- Tel: 020 88 80 80 80 Email: email@example.com
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020