View more safety information
DANGER Keep out of reach of children, unless supervised by an adult. DANGER: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. No smoking. IF IN EYES. Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of container through domestic waste collection / recycling.